Secretary Ad Sales
3. Ad Sales – Sales
We are looking for a responsible Secretary to support our leadership team in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Coordinate executive communications, managing calendars-manage executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Come up with ideas to arrange corporate events/employee team building activities to take place inside or outside of the work place.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among internal and external stakeholders
What to Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with some secretarial course with minimum of 4-8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand