Senior Manager – Creatives for New Content Initiatives
08. Content New Formats – Content Insights, Content Operations & New Formats /
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way including the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About the Role
Someone with deep understanding and expertise in digital/new age content space with at least 7+ years of relevant media experience preferably content creation and development. Should have a consumer-focussed, growth, and experimentative mindset. They will be tasked with bringing the Short Form Content Strategy alive.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Stay plugged into popular culture, the content ecosystem, emerging trends
- Run the content pipeline overall. Evaluate synopses, ideas, content pitches shared by creators/ production houses, writers on a regular basis and provide feedback
- Understand and implement S&P Guidelines across all content pieces
- Collaborate with S&P teams on a continuous basis to receive feedback on videos
- Speak with creators to ensure that the feedback from S&P is implemented
- Track projects, pitches on a daily basis, keeping goals in sight and owning the delivery externally and internally
- Build and run the relationship with creators and their representatives to ensure that projects are executed smoothly
- Support the Head of Creative across all initiatives
What to Bring
- Strong operational skills with proven experience in executing large, complex projects
- A deep understanding of the digital content and creator landscape. Knowledge of regional creators is a huge plus
- Cross-functional understanding and experience in media and digital content space is highly preferred
- Relationship building skills, collaborative approach to work
- BIAS FOR ACTION
- RADICAL CANDOUR
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon 🚀
Who we are as an employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who we are as a company
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.