8. Premium – Marketing
Hiring Managers’ Speak
We serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through impactful, large-scale marketing as well as personalized and targeted marketing initiatives. As the PR person you’ll be responsible for managing Hotstar’s perception, credibility and its identity to draw in millions of users. The right candidate will share our passion and commitment for delighting our consumers by giving them the power to choose from amongst the best video entertainment has to offer, when they want, where they want.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for managing PR for premium content.
• Create PR briefs and publicity strategy to support marketing campaigns across multiple language & content genres
• Managing the relationship, deliverables and performance of PR agency partner and any other PR stakeholders
• Dealing with enquiries from the public (and CRM), the press, and related organisations
• Analysing media coverage, meeting and exceeding share of voice metrics
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research and staying updated on new promotional opportunities
• Organising and managing promotional events such as press conferences, interaction days, viewings and visits for organizing visit.
What to bring
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
• 6+ years of experience in PR/Media relations
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong relationships with media
• Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption, marketing opportunities
• Experience in trade marketing is a plus