Data Analyst - Ad tech
3. Ad Sales – Sales
We are looking for a Data Analyst to enable our Ads team to oversee ads performance metrics analysis, provide insight into advertisers and review advertiser goals, with a strong focus on supporting automation, process design, and resource planning.
● Developing and executing processes for monitoring data sanity, check for data availability
● Understanding the business drivers and building insights through data
● Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs
● Ensure continuous data accuracy and recognize data discrepancies in systems that require immediate attention/escalation
● Become expert in the company’s data warehouse and other data storage tools, understanding the definition, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics
● Creating dashboards based on business requirements
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-3 years of Hands on experience with SQL querying. Should be able to write complex queries independently
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like R, Python, Scala etc.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of things
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Good verbal & written communication skills for coordinating across teams