Investor Platform Operations – Real Estate Strategy /
HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
We are seeking an experienced real estate broker to add to our team.
What you'll do:
- Act as HouseCanary’s designated broker / broker-of-record / principal broker in one or more states
- Assist in driving HouseCanary’s nationwide brokerage strategy
- Manage all ongoing brokerage compliance and operations needs - transaction oversight, state filings, E&O insurance, audit requirements, escrow accounts, etc.
What you have:
- Active broker licensing in at least one state (with a willingness and ability to gain more)
- Knowledge of real estate regulations and requirements
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with our existing tools or similar (Airtable, JIRA, Slack, Google stack) and the ability to learn other internal tools as they’re developed
- Experience working and communicating across teams
- Fantastic sense of humor
Individuals seeking employment at HouseCanary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.