Strategic Account Executive
Consumer – Enterprise Sales /
HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be working with our customers which are some of the largest banks/lenders in the US to drive sales of HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform. (www.ComeHome.com) HouseCanary’s industry-leading solutions provide the SaaS products that our Lender customers need to grow and manage their businesses through our ComeHome platform. You will be responsible for ‘new business’ sales as a B2B Enterprise sales professional as we continue to accelerate the growth of HouseCanary’s ComeHome business. You will be an important member of our HouseCanary team as we build our business. We have a culture of continually investing in our people as they develop within HouseCanary.
What you’ll do:
- Build and foster strategic relationships with senior leadership teams within the largest banks and financial institutions in the US.
- Be a visionary - use your industry and business acumen to sell the ComeHome platform
- Expand relationships to drive larger impact for the customer and to deliver business outcomes
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospect platform clients focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
What you have:
- 6+ years of experience in capital markets sales or financial technology sales with a track record of growing client business
- Proven ability to lead and succeed in a dynamic, pre-IPO environment
- Expertise selling into enterprise-level organizations at the executive level
- Ability to manage complex sales deals with long sales cycles
- Track record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Passion for meeting customers and evangelizing solutions (up to 50% travel)
Special consideration for:
- Experience in financial services, mortgage lending, capital markets, and/or real estate
- Fantastic sense of humor
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. HouseCanary is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).