Senior Director of Customer Success
San Francisco, CA /
Consumer Sales and Business Development – Customer Success /
HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
As a Customer Success Leader, your focus will be on partnering with our financial services customers to drive success with our ComeHome platform. Your team of Customer Success Managers will partner with our customers to develop and execute our customer success strategy. You will need to lead cross-functionally within HouseCanary by working with Product, Engineering and Sales. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of your customer success team, including recruiting, hiring, and training.
You and your team will be working with our customers which are some of the largest banks/lenders in the U.S. to drive their success on HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform. HouseCanary’s industry-leading solutions provide the SaaS products that our customers need to grow and manage their businesses through our ComeHome platform. Your team will partner with key points of contact across these organizations to onboard and train them on our products, partner with clients to drive engagement, recommend new products/approaches, and drive a positive overall relationship. You will be an important member of our HouseCanary team as we build our business. We have a culture of continually investing in our people as they develop within HouseCanary.
What you'll do:
- Provide support and guidance to your team of Customer Success Managers by engaging in client meetings and engaging with our cross-functional teams
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to help our customers be successful
- Develop and lead your team including recruiting, hiring and mentoring
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customers and executive sponsors to ensure that our customers are using our solution to achieve full business value
- Partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to solve client business challenges
- Work with our sales team to best sell and position our products/solutions
- Develop and execute customer success plans, and track and report on key metrics for customer adoption and success
- Become a subject matter expert on HouseCanary’s product offerings and services
- Communicate product, service and industry updates to clients
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- At this stage in our growth, you will have a unique opportunity to influence our product/solution development by interacting with our Product and Engineering teams
What you have:
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS client/customer success, consulting, or consultative sales
- 5+ years of experience directly managing teams for customer success or account management
- Experience managing $2m+ ARR client relationships at a technology and/or professional services firm
- Expertise managing senior level relationships and agendas across multiple divisions of a major corporation
- Demonstrated experience working with a technology-focused implementation and roll-out
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and a passion for solving complex business problems
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to partnerships
- Familiarity with our existing tools (Salesforce, Excel, JIRA, Slack, PowerPoint, Tableau), and an interest in learning other internal tools as they’re developed
- Ability to travel to client engagements
Special consideration given for:
- Knowledge of the real estate market, mortgage lending, capital markets, and GSE’s
- Fantastic sense of humor and a team-first mentality
Individuals seeking employment at HouseCanary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.