Product Marketing Manager
Houseparty is a face-to-face social network.
We bring empathy to online communication. Centered around live video chat, our application brings people together with just one tap.
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have meaningful conversations online, build relationships, and have fun together.
About the Team
The Consumer Marketing team is responsible for leading brand and product marketing work through partnership with cross-functional teams and agencies. Our goal is to increase consumer affinity for our brand through integrated campaigns, activations, content, and product updates. We are rooted in data and champions of the consumer voice, and always operate in service of the broader goals of the company.
About the Role
As the Houseparty Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be the authority on our users. You’ll own and shape our research program, conducting a regular cadence of surveys, user interviews, focus groups, usability testing and trend reports that keep the team in the know about the competitive landscape. You’ll own go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution for all product launches. You’ll utilize your user expertise to build your strategy and launch new features to new and existing users. You’ll be data-informed in your efforts utilizing our vast suite of analytics tools. You will work hand-in-hand with the product manager and designers to successfully bring new features to market. In this role, you'll lead product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own and shape the entire research program
- Build the GTM process by working with multiple teams to drive product adoption
- Collaborate on product naming, positioning and messaging
- Provide insights to the product team and the company at large
Here are some things we look for:
- 4-6 years of experience in product marketing and/or user research
- An interest in ideating creative marketing tactics to bring new features and products to our users
- Excitement about the Houseparty product, brand and demographic
- A strong understanding of the consumer mindset and a dedication to creating powerful user experiences
- An analytical, data-driven approach to tackling tough problems
Other qualities we value:
- Willingness to aim high, work hard, and take risks
- Excitement about trying new tactics without a fear of failure
- Entrepreneurial background or mindset, and are passionate about building a great brand
- Personable style and takes initiative when it comes to problem-solving
Houseparty is a product for everyone, and we are proud to reflect that internally. We value an inclusive workplace, where people enjoy helping one another grow and accomplish goals.
If our passion for crafting a better way to share time resonates with you, then we would love to review your application.