Brand Marketing Manager
Houseparty is a face-to-face social network.
We bring empathy to online communication. Centered around live video chat, our application brings people together with just one tap.
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have meaningful conversations online, build relationships, and have fun together.
About the Role
As our Brand Marketing Manager, you will be the owner of the voice, look and feel of the Houseparty brand. You will build a cohesive visual aesthetic for the brand across all channels. You will think outside the box and come up with new, creative tactics and campaigns. You will creatively generate hypotheses and use a data-driven approach to understand community and user behaviors, formulate and design A/B tests to influence those behaviors, and recommend additional iterations or campaigns that show winning results.
If the opportunity to do this in a rapidly changing environment excites you, then we would love to talk.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 4+ years in Brand Marketing, or a related field
- Create and execute the content marketing strategy for the Houseparty brand
- Write Houseparty fun facts and schedule content takeovers
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Twitter) and corresponding content calendars
- Engage with our users across social media platforms
- Design and create all marketing creative including promotional videos, screenshots and decks
- Work hand in hand with product to leverage owned channels to launch features
- Manage and grow the Houseparty community
- Create marketing assets to be utilized in campaigns and PR/comms efforts
- Oversee all brand marketing campaigns including digital and OOH media placements
- Be data-informed in your approach to content and campaign creation
- Monitor and report on industry trends, competitive landscape, and social media to inform existing strategies and inspire new ideas, as it pertains to content and branding
- You're the face of the brand! Present, demonstrate and evangelize Houseparty
Here are some things we look for:
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills
- Consumer marketing experience, with an emphasis on content strategy
- Experience writing and distributing long-form written content (blog posts, articles, etc.)
- Intuitive understanding of our audience and ability to speak to their values
- Experience with digital design tools (like Adobe Photoshop, or similar)
- Demonstrated passion for community building
Other qualities we value:
- Willingness to aim high, work hard, and take risks
- Entrepreneurial background or mindset, and are passionate about building a great brand
- Personable style and takes initiative when it comes to problem solving
- A social personality. We are a social app, we like social people.
- Passion, specifically about the future of digital communication
Houseparty is a product for everyone, and we are proud to reflect that internally. We value an inclusive workplace, where people enjoy helping one another grow and accomplish goals.
If our passion for crafting a better way to share time resonates with you, then we would love to review your application.