Houseparty connects people in the most human way possible when physically apart.
We are passionate about communication. As technology evolves, it is increasingly possible to enjoy meaningful social experiences - beyond a feed - with friends and family, regardless of physical distance.
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have more frequent conversations with those they care about, build meaningful relationships, and have fun together.
Performance Marketing at Houseparty
As our resident performance marketing expert, you will leverage your skills including paid advertising, lifecycle marketing, ASO, SEO and more to reach and activate new users. You will partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams to identify opportunities to optimize acquisition of new users. You will think outside the box and come up with new, creative tactics and campaigns. You will creatively generate hypotheses and use a data-driven approach to understand channel and client behaviors, formulate and design A/B tests to influence those behaviors, and recommend additional test iterations or product implementations that show winning results.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, execute, and analyze A/B tests and multivariate experiments
- Optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns
- Build creative lifecycle marketing programs to help activate and retain users
- Maximize conversion rates for paid marketing
- Build relationships with partners, vendors, networks and platform owners
- Advise on core metrics that drive marketing spend
- Develop innovative growth solutions through strategic thinking and creative analytics
- Share results via clear, analytical, and regular reporting
- Own ASO and A/B testing across App Store and Play Store
- Evaluate emerging technologies and advise on usage
Here are some things we look for:
- B2C consumer marketing experience, with an emphasis on social
- Familiarity with ad serving tools and attribution systems
- Experience conducting research and competitive analysis (market size, benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations, etc)
- Advanced Excel experience
- The ability to manage fast-paced and dynamic projects on schedule and on budget
Other qualities we value:
- Willingness to aim high, work hard, and take risks
- Comfort with change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, specifically about the future of digital communication
Houseparty is a product for everyone, and we are proud to reflect that internally. We value an inclusive workplace, where people enjoy helping one another grow and accomplish goals.
If our passion for crafting a better way to share time resonates with you, then we would love to review your application.