Account Executive (Italian speaking)
Berlin, Germany /
Sales – Sales /
Houzz is the leading platform for home renovation and design in the world. We have a highly-engaged community of millions of homeowners who leverage our technologies to find design inspiration, get advice for their projects, and research and hire over 2.5 million home design and renovation professionals. For professionals, Houzz Pro provides an all-in-one software solution that empowers industry pros to stand out, win clients and manage their projects efficiently and profitably.
Our Account Executives play a crucial role by partnering with industry professionals across the Italian market to help grow their businesses through all-in-one management tool Houzz.it. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then Houzz might just be your next home.
What You’ll Do
- Management of the full sales cycle; from prospecting and qualifying new business partners through high volume outbound calls (+60 calls/day) to preparing proposals, securing new business partnerships before handing them off to Account Managers.
- Consult with decision makers on how to effectively market their business on Houzz Pro by demonstrating the value of Houzz Pro.
- Working with a close-knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to newly signed up accounts with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer.
- Your interactions are all primarily done over the phone and web demos with Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc. As a Top Performer, you will have the opportunity to attend and participate in industry trade shows!
The Minimum Requirement For This Role
- Professional inside sales experience
- Experience selling Saas solutions (i.e. advertising, financial services, business services...)
- Outbound cold-calling, at Houzz you will be conducting consultative sales calls with professionals who already part of our community
In Order To Perform And Exceed In This Role
- Tech-savviness - able to cogently conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise
- Tenacity to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Experience in rapid sales cycle environments selling to local or SMB
- Entrepreneurial mindset with verifiable examples of successes
- Articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication skills to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- Active listening skills
- Patience and resilience
- Openness to feedback as our culture is surrounded by peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Problem-solving and positive mentality for objection handling
- Ability to leverage gained knowledge to effectively negotiate and close deals
What’s In It For You?
- In 2016, Houzz was named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disruptor list in 2017 after raising a $400 million Series E round of funding - just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Flat hierarchy environment: Get the best hands-on coaching and development from leadership on the sales floor. We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each other.
- Training: you will be given 2 months sales training with a dedicated training manager to keep you up to date with the best industry practises and to develop you as a sales professional.
- Incentives: Competitive salary with exciting incentives and quarterly competitions involving trips, vouchers, dinners, time off, etc.
- Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
We Build the Future
We Make Things Happen