Sales Planning Associate Analyst - Marketplace
Irvine, CA, US
Commerce – Commerce
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million unique monthly users who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next project, connect with over 2.1 million home design professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
Our Sales Planning Team Makes Things Happen
We're looking for a Sales Planning Analyst to join our team to support our ever growing Marketplace group. This individual will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff. He/she is detail-oriented, tech-savvy, has exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and thrive on finding solutions to daily challenges.
What You'll Do
- Interpret and analyze data, identify trends and establish reports for management
- Evaluate existing templates/tools and enhance functionality/capabilities
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the Marketplace team focus on performance drivers
- Work cross-functionally to create policy, process and procedures to drive and support critical business priorities
- Participate in the design and development of internal analysis tools
- General administrative duties ensuring process adherence by all departments
At a Minimum, We'd Like You to Have
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 Years of working experience, 2 years in an analytical role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert Excel skills - comfortable with VLOOKUP functions, SUMIF formulas, Pivot tables
- A love for working with numbers (you revel in your geekiness)
- Ability to work independently
- Highly adaptable in a dynamic work environment
- Prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive information, records and reports
Ideally, You'll Also Have
- Firm understanding of Salesforce
- Experience using Tableau or other Business Intelligence platform
- VBA/Macro and/or SQL experience/knowledge a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possesses a positive, team-oriented attitude
- E-commerce experience
- Demonstrated success in collaborating across different departments and roles
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.1 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Benefits and Perks
Flexible paid time off
Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
Employee assistance program
401k retirement savings plan
Maternity/paternity leave program
Flexible spending accounts
Healthy at Houzz program
Catered meals, fully stocked kitchens and much more!
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity employer.