Sales Development Representative
Phoenix, AZ, US
Sales – Sales
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and promote a strong family environment within our workspace. Professionally, we collaborate with each other to accomplish our goals, always working together as a team. Interpersonally, we strive to build a culture of inclusion, celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of our products and our community.
Our Houzzers come from many backgrounds and experiences. We take pride in making every single one of them feel at home here.
We’re Building the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home and remodeling industry and have an impact on over 40 million homeowners and 2.3 million professionals around the world. Frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies in the world and backed by marquee venture capitalists, Houzz will allow you to drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the US and Europe alone.
Our Sales Development Representatives Make Things Happen
Our Sales Development Representatives partner with industry professionals to help grow their businesses through local advertising on Houzz.com. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then Houzz might just be your next home.
What You'll Do
- Contact via phone and email the Houzz professional community as well as home professionals not yet on the Houzz platform
- Educate remodeling, design and service professionals on the Houzz platform while building value around our Houzz local marketing opportunities
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Schedule calls between Houzz professionals and Account Executives
- Assist Houzz professionals with creating free professional profiles
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
At a Minimum, We’d Like You To Have…
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savviness- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills- You would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Goal-oriented and collaborative mindset: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
Ideally, You’ll Also Have…
- 0-1 years of relevant experience (Ex: Retail Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Inside Sales, Management Trainee, or Restaurant/Hospitality)
- Verifiable track record of success
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent benefits package (Start day 1)
- Full training & development
- Career growth & opportunity
- Casual & fun work environment
- Healthy work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Contests & incentives
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.