French Product and Content Coordinator Specialist
London, UK (France Team)
Houzz, the largest home and design community in the world, is looking for a French Product and Content Coordinator Specialist to join the international team. In this role, the individual will work with the French and international teams to improve and continue developing and localising the French site.
Top candidates will have at least one year experience in product development and localization, as well as knowledge about content marketing and digital content. Knowledge in the home design industry is a plus. The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Translate all new site features
- Support localisation efforts across all type of content: navigation, guidelines, support, marketing copy, video scripts, etc.
- Perform quality checks and tests on all new site features
- Help identify and solve linguistic and cultural bugs when they arise
- Coordinate digital content based on the provided guidelines
- Assist other teams in their understanding of the site
- Work with current team to ensure a consistent, accurate site
- At least one year experience in product development and localisation
- At least one year digital content and/or content marketing experience
- Experience with project management and search engine tools
- Native proficiency in French and English languages required
- Deep understanding of the French culture and its specificities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines, able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team
- Golden star for a great Houzz profile!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.