Freelance Copywriter/Translator: Native Level French, Spanish or Italian
Commerce – Commerce
Houzz is looking for freelance translators to help international in-country teams with their localization needs. These individuals should be prepared to work with a fast-paced team, delivering translated texts from English to French, Spanish or Italian. The texts could vary from interior design articles, legal contracts, email communications or marketing materials.
Translate, copywrite and proofread texts into French, Spanish or Italian
Revise the quality of already translated texts to ensure documents meet company’s guidelines
- French, Spanish or Italian mother tongue, bilingual in one of the following languages is a plus: English, Swedish, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Graduate from an international school of translation and interpreting in one of the above mentioned languages
- Experience as a professional translator in translating marketing, design or legal texts
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate: doesn’t miss the details and doesn't drop the ball with tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and passionate about design furniture and architecture
- Experience working with Google Drive
- Social media and tech-savvy
- Bonus point for basic SEO knowledge and AdWords knowledge
- Please submit a cover letter in your native language and your resume in English
Work alongside some of the smartest, friendliest group of individuals you've ever met!Be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally. We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.