Senior Product Marketing Manager - SaaS
Tel Aviv, Israel /
Industry Marketing – Industry Marketing /
Houzz is the world’s leading home renovation and design platform. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
Join Houzz in TLV and help revolutionize the home and remodeling industry by building products for over 2.5 million professionals around the world. Frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies in the world and backed by marquee venture capitalists, our entrepreneurial culture and warm family atmosphere will surround you with a fun and dynamic work environment you will only find at Houzz.
The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising customer focus, a passion for products, a data-driven and business-focused mindset, and a large portion of creative thinking.
This role is focused specifically on Houzz Pro, our SaaS solution for SMBs in the home building and design world. The product marketing manager for Houzz Pro is a product and customer expert and champion. The role is responsible for positioning/messaging, content, and programs to bring to market our products and new features. This manager works cross functionally with our Product Management, Research, Growth, Sales, and Support to bring our product to market and to influence the future product roadmap and priorities. Core metrics will include lead and upsell goals, feature adoption, and the satisfaction of our Sales and Product colleagues.
This role will also be the international PMM lead, working with our European, ANZ and Asia Pacific offices. Candidates need to be flexible on hours to work with US colleagues.
Competencies (Attributes Needed To Be Successful In This Role)
- Product Expert: Develop a strong understanding of our product and the value it provides to customers. Launch and monetize new features to the installed base as well as to prospects by developing the messaging and core upsell programs, and by partnering with the Sales and Support teams.
- Customer Expert and Champion: Know the needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of the mid market customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate. Champion the customer needs across the company, such as with the Product Team for key features needed or with Support for training or support needs.
- Lead Gen and Funnel Conversion: Deliver, test, and evolve the content and messages that drive our lead acquisition funnel. This includes creating core messages for every stage of the funnel.
- Sales Enablement: Work closely with the sales team to deliver actionable sales enablement materials. Continue to evolve the process to address objections, competition, new capabilities and market shifts.
- Competitive Landscape: Stay on top of the competition in this market segment. Develop competitive overviews and keep the product and sales teams informed about changes in the competitive landscape. Be a champion for new features that are important to stay ahead of competition.
- Data and Insights: In collaboration with the Growth Team, develop a strong focus on analyzing the data around the business (funnel metrics, test results, sales process insights, customer research). Work with the Customer Insights leader on key research required for our key segments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a product marketing role for a B2B SaaS company, ideally for SMB.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in smaller companies and be successful in a fast moving, entrepreneurial culture. Should have the ability and willingness to stretch from strategic thinking and influencing to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
- Blends a quantitative and analytical approach with a creative mindset to create innovative programs which drive measurable results. Should have experience with both qualitative and quantitative insights gathering.
- Is a strong communicator and excellent at leading cross functional initiatives.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home renovation and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, renovation and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.