Sales Account Executive - Sales (Russia)
Sales – Sales
Houzz is the #1 home design platform, connecting millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the world. With +40M monthly visitors, Houzz provides home professionals with the opportunity to showcase their work, collaborate with clients and connect with prospective clients. The role of our Sales team is to help those professionals to build their brand on our platform with Houzz Pro+ local marketing solutions.
What's it like to work in Sales at Houzz?
- You’ll own the whole sales process by focussing on new business; from qualifying potential prospects, demonstrating the value of Houzz Pro+ (our subscription based advertising program) to signing professionals up. This is primarily over the phone and via web demos.
- Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc), based in Russia. Each professional you’ve onboarded will be taken care of by our Account Management team.
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads to help you smash your targets. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to new sign ups with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer. Your Sales Manager will also give you a top-notch sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practices and to develop as a sales professional.
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience
- A passion for sales - you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills - not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- Phenomenal drive and resilience - you’re comfortable with making 50+ calls a day, including discovery calls and demonstrations, all the while staying positive throughout even if every single one isn’t a success!
- Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech startup scene
- A hunger to learn - you enjoy being coached, and constantly seek improvement and ways to develop yourself
- A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
- In 2016, Houzz was named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disrupter list in 2017- just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Opportunity for growth – join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles! You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally.
- Compensation for the Sales Account Executive is a mixture of competitive base salary and the chance to earn high uncapped commissions.
- Our brand new Moscow office is located in the Arma business quarter in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
- We are a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream, when not working hard to exceed targets.
Check us out at: www.houzz.ru, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.