IT Support Specialist
Tel Aviv, Israel /
General & Administrative – General & Administrative /
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
Houzz is looking for an experienced and passionate IT Support Specialist to support our growing TLV R&D center. As part of the role, you will lead the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions locally and globally, while working closely with our awesome global IT team. You will also provide support and maintenance for existing software and develop new technical solutions. With a goal to make complex technologies feel simple, we take pride in bridging gaps between the technology we use and our staff.
What You’ll Do
- Provide high-level customer service being the face of IT for Houzz users
- Software Management - Install, track, renew and manage all subscriptions and permission
- Order, allocate and maintain an accurate inventory of all hardware assets
- Provide the set-up and removal of technical equipment
- Help build, support, and set the direction for IT Operations
- Ensure that our workplace tech is constantly working— Network, Wifi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, presentation equipment, etc.
- Ensure proper security of our computers and network
- Operate Okta, G suite, zoom and Microsoft Office
- Respond to and administer help desk ticket system
- At least 3 years of hands-on work experience in IT, supporting local and global sites, as part of a global IT team
- Strong experience in troubleshooting Apple hardware and software including Mac OS
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience with Gmail administration (Email, Calendar, Google Drive..ect)
- Excellent English level (oral, written)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.