Denmark - Naestved
Exciting opportunity – Can you develop and build future growth?
Howden is currently expanding their Aftermarket activities globally, and we are therefore looking for a strong business oriented Aftermarket Director in one of Howdens three product units, Howden Fans & Heaters.
The Aftermarket Director will be responsible for management of the Sales, Proposals & Execution and Service departments across multiple sites and participate in various projects across the business.
The right candidate will be given a large degree of freedom to reach goals and objectives and will be expected to utilise this freedom to the benefit of the business.
Furthermore, the main objective of the role is to seize and develop the opportunities which are awaiting Howden on the global Aftermarket scene.
The right candidate will know how to transform strategy into actions and thereby deliver profitable growth by providing our customers with valued solutions. You are able to set, lead and execute the aftermarket strategy by building long-term relationships with your customers and your main responsibility is to increase market share in in close cooperation with your colleagues in the Global and Regional aftermarket organisations.
The successful candidate will:
• Lead, develop, inspire and motivate employees locally and globally - a team of approx. 60 associates
• Define the sales and department strategy together with peers locally and globally
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally
• Work continuously with improvements on processes, budgets, margins and other relevant key figures.
• Participate in internal, strategic development and various projects across regions.
• Be expected to travel approximately 60-80 days pr year.
Preferred qualifications and personal profile
• A strong commercial mind-set, and experience within technical sales, service and aftermarket initiatives
• A relevant technical background
• Proven ability to translate strategy into action, measure results and react to those accordingly
• An ability to understand and interact in a large organisation with great diversity and cultural differences
• A persistent personality who can work and prioritise according to deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Danish and English
We can offer
An exciting opportunity to become part of an international working environment in a successful and high performing company with a dedicated team focused on achieving results.
A challenging job with a great deal of independence, responsibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Furthermore, we provide an attractive compensation package with a base salary plus a bonus plan based on performance.
Work location: Næstved, Denmark
For further information regarding the position, please contact Gitte Rudkjobing, Talent Acquisition Manager on email@example.com or +45 55782992.
To learn more about our company please visit www.howden.com.
Please upload your written application and CV in English as soon as possible.
Application deadline: 06.10.17. We reserve the right to interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, also before listed application deadline.
Howden Axial Fans develops, constructs, sells and installs fans for the power, mining, tunnel, wind tunnel and industrial markets worldwide. The company is part of Howden Group which designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5.000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB and Colfax Fluid Handling. Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16.000 employees throughout the world.