Summer Hunters - Product Security Engineer Trainee
Join the Summer Hunters program
As a Hoxhunt Summer Hunter Product Security engineer, you will help us on our mission by providing a secure platform for our customers. Part engineer, Part hacker you will work together with our Site-Reliability Team and Product Teams to select and deploy automated processed and tools that proactively identify and remediate security misconfiguration and vulnerabilities in our platform long before they come close to production. Supporting you on this mission is a our team of experienced software developers. You don't need to be a finished product – we will help you grow towards the direction you want to grow.
Recruitment is open 10.1.- 25.01.2022, so apply now if you’re ready for a new adventure!
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for cyber security and gets excited about continuously learning new things in the field of technology. Your work will make our platform more safer and enable our mission of awareness against phishing and cyber attacks, helping to secure digital societies.
The Summer Hunters program lasts for three months, from 1st of June to 30th of August. But we hope that after the summer you will stay with us as a part-time or full-time role depending on your life situation or studies. The timing is also negotiable if that exact slot doesn’t suit you.
What we have to offer
- Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure
- Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 90 people
- Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally
- We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning; we support these values in various ways
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people
- All of our employees have extensive health care
- Your work matters – we value and support professional growth, peer-support and learning
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment that works hard, plays hard, and laughs a lot
We’re hoping you have
- A passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- A degree (completed or still studying) in software engineering or computer sciences or similar
- Some experience within Linux/UNIX systems
- Curiosity towards cyber security
- Interest or some experience on Web Application Security
- Fluent written and spoken English; other languages are seen as a benefit
You can find more information about the Summer Hunters trainee program here https://hunters.hoxhunt.com/
We're progressing with suitable candidates as we go so send your application so we can get to know you better!