Data Scientist (Summer Internship)
Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
Is your dream to work with world-changing data to utilise its power to fight against cybercrime? Do you see yourself modeling the future of cybersecurity? Are you keen to grow into a great data scientist and be responsible for the critical decision-making processes with our production processes? With us you will have a fascinating playground for your skills and a possibility to become a data talent of cybersecurity industry.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to solve complex societal problems by analysing and predicting with massive amounts of exciting data from the field of cybersecurity. Your work will directly raise awareness against phishing and cyber attacks and in this way you help to secure digital societies and build our product to directions where cyber attacks can be prevented better in the future.
We hope you to have:
- Passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- Degree (completed or still studying) in data science, economics, statistics or computer science or equivalent experience?
- Would be beneficial if you have some basic knowledge with Python, SQL, Git and Linux/Mac command line
- Curiosity towards owning implementation of your data models and insights and seeing them delivering real results
- You either speak Finnish or English
Applications open until 15.3.2020 so what are you waiting for!