DevOps - Site Reliability Engineer, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by 4 founders and today we are a family of over 60 amazing people, rocking it in Europe! We are helping people to protect themselves against malicious cyber-attacks and believe that the only way to do this is through a positive and gamified education. The Hoxhunt product has been mentioned as one of the most innovative products in the cyber security field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups and many more. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019. Join the Hoxhunt family and work for a more cyber secure world, educating and teaching people about phishing, and help our customers fight the growing amount of cyber-attacks.
We are looking for DevOps - Site Reliability Engineers to work with DevOps automation in our technology team. You will develop, build and further scale our automated CI/CD as well as continuously improve, support, secure, and operate our production. You will also continuously test our environments and deploy them globally.
Team work is the core in everything we do. Together, as a team, we aim to build the best possible software that we can. We continuously support each other and aim for perpetual improvement in a good spirit. We, as a team, are all passionate about being part of a product team and in building a global and scalable SaaS product. We are curious and get excited of even the toughest problems, none of us has the answers to.
If you someday feel that you’d like to broaden your skillset, try other technologies or focus more on for example back-end - we have the opportunities to support you with this.
What you will need as a DevOps Engineer:
- 2+ years of professional experience in positions such as DevOps or SRE
- Strong working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or Amazon AWS
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker ecosystem
- Experience with architectural patterns of large and high-scale applications
- Great team work abilities and humorous personality
These are considered as a plus:
- Experience in Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, MongoDB, PrestoDB
- Experience in CNCF projects and how to utilise cloud native technologies in software development
Top reasons why you should join HoxHunt?
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- In 3 years, our family has grown from 4 founders to nearly 50 people, this year the family has also grown in UK.
- HoxHunt button is present on 100 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All our employees have an extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- We offer you weekly snacks, Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities such as sports and TGIF events (we've done trampoline park, curling, boxing, treasure hunt, organic wine tasting...what would you like to organise for the team?)
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Our recruitment process is as follows:
1. Phone discussion
2. Meeting with our co-founder & CTO
3. Homework related to your role
4. Team meeting and assignment review
If you are interested, please send us your details for example: LinkedIn link / CV / short video introduction. We will proceed with interviews right away, so be quick. Apply for the position by latest on January 31st.