Senior Marketing Manager, North America
Remote US /
About Hoxhunt in a nutshell
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four visionaries. Today we are a team of over 90 amazing people and a scale-up company with locations in San Francisco, California, Helsinki, Finland and London, United Kingdom.
Hoxhunt educates employees on how to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cybersecurity training. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in 2019 and developer students’ Top 10 Dream Employer in 2021 in Finland.
Now it’s your time to join the Hoxhunt team and support our mission to create a more cyber resilient world by teaching people about cyber threats to help our customers fight the growing cyberattack problem.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Manager to take responsibility for our regional marketing strategy for the North American market. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing strategy & pipeline number for the market. You’ll work closely with the local sales & customer success team, but also have the support of the central marketing function consisting of content, design and growth marketing.
This is an opportunity to help build our best-in-class product into a category leader with your marketing talents. The foundations have been laid for someone like you to take Hoxhunt's established brand and launch it to the next level in the North American market.
This role will play a key role in Hoxhunt’s growth in one of our key regions. The role is remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
- Create, plan and execute integrated multi-channel campaign plans (that may include digital, social media, email, webinars, website updates, and sales and partner enablement), designed to support Hoxhunt's objectives and ROI including new customer wins, revenue growth targets, and strategic priorities
- Setting targets against campaign activity and ensuring these are hit (such as # Marketing Qualified Leads / Meetings / Opportunities / Sales)
- Profile and understand the customers and prospects Hoxhunt targets across North America, with the ability to apply that knowledge to tailor content for targeted pipeline building programs
- Plan and execute an events strategy (virtual and physical) to raise awareness of Hoxhunt's solutions and generate qualified leads
- Work closely together with the sales development team to run ABM-type campaigns
- Ownership of the US market marketing strategy & execution
- Working with external agencies to support regional marketing strategy
- 5+ years experience in marketing & a proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Exemplary communication skills. This role will require collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders
- Capacity and interest to understand the cybersecurity market thoroughly
- Experience supporting direct sales teams
- Ability to successfully own & run projects with multiple stakeholders
- Preferably experience from SaaS marketing and/or cybersecurity
Our recruitment process is as follows:
· Phone discussion with our Talent Acquisition partner
· Meeting with the Head of Marketing
· Homework related to your role at Hoxhunt
· Homework review and team interview
· Reference checks
If you are interested, please send us your CV / LinkedIn profile details. We will interview and proceed with potential candidates right away, so be quick.