Account Executive (US - New York + Tri State)
Remote US /
About Hoxhunt in a nutshell
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four visionaries in Helsinki, Finland. Today we are a team of over 80 amazing people and a scale-up company with offices in Helsinki, Finland and London, United Kingdom.
Hoxhunt is educating employees to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cybersecurity training.
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative companies in the rapidly developing cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in 2019 and one of the developer students Dream Employers in 2021 in Finland.
Now it’s your time to join the Hoxhunt team and support our mission to create a more cyber resilient world by teaching people about cyber threats to help our customers fight the growing cyberattack problem.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team. As a member of the sales team your responsibilities are to build and manage a strategic sales pipeline through cold-prospecting into target companies. Close new business and finally hit your sales quotas. We'll supply you with the tools and framework for you to successfully grow our presence in the area.
As an Account Executive, you will have an incredible opportunity to grow Hoxhunt's presence and foothold. You get to work with large global enterprises and help them to build and foster a more cyber secure company culture.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a genuine interest in our customer's business and challenges. You have a growth mindset and are driven by results and impact. We value continuous learning and self-development and hope they are also a passion for you.
You will work remotely on the US East Coast, covering the New York and Tristate areas
What you will need as Account Executive
• Proven experience from B2B SaaS sales, account management or business development
• Experience from complex selling
• A results-oriented mindset and track-record of exceeding targets/results in sales
• Ability to understand customer's business needs / pain points really quickly
• Ability to learn quickly and understand new concepts
• Passion to drive sales and build on new opportunities
• A passion for continuous learning and professional growth
• Articulate and excellent communication skills
• Fluent spoken and written English skills
• You are based on the US East-coast, and will be covering the New York and Tristate areas
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt?
• Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure
• Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 100+ people
• Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally
• We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning and support this in various ways
• We have a strong company culture and care for our people
• All of our employees have extensive health care
• We offer fair compensation and equity option packages
• Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter
Our recruitment process for this role:
1. Phone discussion with our Talent Acquisition team
2. Meeting with Sales Lead
3. Homework related to your role
4. Assignment review and discussion
5. Reference checks
If you are interested, please send us your details for example: LinkedIn / GitHub link / CV / etc. We will proceed with interviews right away, so be quick.