Summer Hunters - Associate Product Manager Trainee
Join the Summer Hunters program
Hoxhunt’s product team is at the center of the company, working closely with our sales, tech, marketing and customer success departments. The team gets to analyze user behavior constantly both to understand how to maximize our impact and the next steps for achieving it. You don't need to be a fnished Product talent – we will help you grow in the direction you want to grow towards. Recruitment is open 10.1.- 25.01.2022, so apply now if you’re ready for a new adventure!
Our ideal candidate is someone who is interested in software product management and working as a member of a cross-functional product team alongside designers, analysts and software developers, as well as a more senior product manager coaching you in your work. Understanding customers and users, weighing competing options for our possible future direction, and writing persuasive and logical product strategy documentation are some of the most important aspects of the work of a product manager. We hope you enjoy interacting with other people both in and outside of the organization, as well as working through fluently written documents to persuade and inspire.
The Summer Hunters program will last for three months from 1st of June to 30th of August, but we hope you’ll join us after the summer as a part-time or full-time product analyst depending on your studies and situation. The timing is also negotiable if that exact slot doesn’t suit you.
What we have to offer
- Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast numbers of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure
- Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 90 people
Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally
- We value and support professional growth, peer-support, and learning
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people
- All of our employees have extensive health care
- Your work matters – we value professional growth, peer-support and learning and support it in various ways
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment that works hard, plays hard, and laughs a lot
We’re hoping you have
- Interest in product management, software user behavior, usage data and analytics
- Curiosity and interest in how software applications function and are built, even if you don’t have experience in programming
- Accuracy, attention to detail, analytical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Prior experience in English language written communication (at a minimum in school, but preferably also in either previous work or hobby projects)
- Studying or degree in either Business, Design or User Research, or alternatively Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- Passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages are seen as benefit
You can find more information about the Summer Hunters trainee program here https://hunters.hoxhunt.com/
We're progressing with suitable candidates as we go so send your application so we can get to know you better!