Sales Development Representative (US) - UK based
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four founders. Today we are a team of over 80 amazing people, rocking it in Europe with offices in Helsinki, Finland and London, United Kingdom.
Hoxhunt is educating employees to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cyber security training.
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative companies in the rapidly developing cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019.
Now it’s your time to join the Hoxhunt team and support our mission to create a more cyber resilient world by teaching people about cyber threats to help our customers fight the growing cyberattack problem.
We are now looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team to work with the US Central Southeast market. This is a very critical function for our international growth and the work that you do as our Sales Development Representative is extremely valuable. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to become an expert in SaaS sales and aims for an international career in business development.
As Hoxhunt's Sales Development Representative, you will work with the US market. You are responsible for lead generation for your target market via various tools such as phone, email, LinkedIn, events etc and your main task is to book sales meetings for Sales Managers. As a Sales Development Representative, you are the link between sales and marketing, and in this role you get to grow into a business development professional mastering business development and growth.
This role is a based in the London office
Top reasons why you want to join Hoxhunt’s Sales Development team
- Hoxhunt is expanding globally, and you are creating the growth with your own work.
- Our product is getting a lot of positive recognition on the market and is highly valued by our customers. We are really making an impact with our groundbreaking product.
- You get to work with large and global enterprises.
- You get rewarded for your results and you are valued and trusted from day one.
- We support you with the tools and frameworks needed to succeed.
- You will work in a growing industry and help companies fight phishing, which is a major problem organizations struggle with.
- Professional growth is guaranteed, build your own future with us!
What you will need as a Sales Development Representative:
- A results-oriented mindset and track-record of exceeding targets/results in sales or other work-related projects
- A passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- A systematic, proactive and focused working style
- You take ownership and don't shy away responsibilities
- Ability to understand customer's business needs / pain points really quickly
- We value previous experience from cold calling, lead generation or SaaS sales
- Articulate and excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English
- You will be covering North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, Florida, Texas, and Georgia
- Skills in other languages are seen as a plus.
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt?
- Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and have successfully raised 2.5 million euros of funding for international expansion.
- Since 2016, our team has grown from 4 founders to 80+ people.
- Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All of our employees have extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Our recruitment process for this role:
1. Screening call
2. Meeting with our SDR Director
3. Short assignment related to the role
4. Meeting with our SDR Director and team