Łódź or Remote /
We are HTD Health – a fast-growing software house on a mission to build software that will solve meaningful problems in healthcare. We help ideate, design, build, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms, and other non-healthcare entrepreneurs.
The Marketing Specialist is a remote opportunity to work in collaboration with Elise Mortensen, our Head of Growth, and members of the EB, Design, and Sales teams. Together, you will support growth marketing efforts to help increase brand awareness and drive both organic and paid traffic to the website.
So if you are an organised, self-driven team member who is excited about learning and testing new solutions, apply to HTD, or in case of questions contact Joanna Zabagło our Recruitment Specialist!
What we need from you:
- Bachelors in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with digital marketing, particularly setting up campaigns and tracking metrics
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects
- Excellent English language communication (both written and verbal) and comfort presenting to the wider team
- Willingness to attend meetings in the afternoon hours (4:00-6:00 pm)
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Setting up analytics dashboards in Hubspot, Google Analytics, or similar
- Running reports and presenting site metrics to the team on a regular cadence
- Monitoring trends to evaluate the success of the content and social media strategies
- Helping set up paid campaigns on LinkedIn
- Conducting targeted lead research on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Assisting with client-oriented event planning
What will you get from us?
- Form of employment is up to you - B2B, Contract of Employment or Contract of Mandate
- 25 paid days off (B2B);
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of working 100% remotely (you can be based anywhere);
- Personal educational budget (5 000 PLN yearly): conferences, courses, workshops, and more;
- Private medical care;
- Multisport Plus member card or cinema tickets;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- All necessary equipment such as MacBook PRO, additional monitor and accessories;