Director of Branch Relations
Huntsville, AL /
Administrative - Corporate – Branch Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
At Hometown Lenders, our customers deserve the very best. In order for us to provide the top-notch service that we are known for, we need a corporate office that operates smoothly and efficiently. Our Director of Branch Relations role in our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL focuses primarily on building strong and effective relationships with our Branch Managers across the country.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management, both internal and external customers; manage professional relationships throughout the organization and community served. Maintain expertise in the use of Hometown Lenders. point of sale origination system
- Communicate with branch managers, i.e.: pipeline status, closing results achieved versus forecast.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a team relationship between the Sales and Operations Teams.
- Responsible for the effective supervision of branches; identify and meet training needs.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Hometown Lenders products, policies and procedures; industry standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and report employee performance, i.e.: recommend action/solution to address any performance issue.
- Effective forecasting in order to meet the monthly closing goals as established by senior management.
- Maintain superior customer service levels within company standard, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Mortgage experience preferred
- Strong communication skills required.
- Individual must be prepared to insure understanding of and support for all corporate and division performance standards and fiscal goals.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Technical acumen: TEAMS, G-suite, Ecompass, Adobe, Excel, Email, Etc.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.