Loan Officer Assistant
Charlotte, NC /
Administrative - Branches – Mortgage Loan Officer Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
- Communicates updates to realtors and borrowers weekly
- Follows each loan through closing
- Assists with obtaining accurate loan fees for disclosures
- Delivers complete loan files to Processors
- Heads communication with leads generated by the Mortgage Consultant
- Acts as liaison between Processor and Mortgage Consultant
- Distributes marketing materials to clients, prospects and real estate agents
- Executes client and business partner relationship management
- Performs other related clerical and loan coordination duties as assigned
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented. General math skills will be necessary
- Candidate must be highly organized and be able to work pro-actively
- A professional, business-like demeanor on the telephone will be crucial to your job requirements
- Candidate should be able to complete work in a results-driven environment with moderate supervision however be able to produce required results within the time-frame allotted
Working knowledge of Adobe, Encompass, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.