Lexington, KY /
Administrative - Branches – Administrative Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are searching for an individual that can make our day-to-day office tasks run smoothly. It is about working as part of a team, keeping things in order, and undertaking a variety of duties.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail. They are required to be an energetic and flexible individual who can provide efficient and professional administrative support to other team members. They must be able to deal with constant interruptions while staying on task.
Administrative Assistant job description
- Receptionist duties (greeting guests/being willing to help/take initiative to get things done/pleasant and outgoing demeanor)
- Set-up loans (Processing Loans)
- Order titles and appraisals (Tracking and downloading from start to finish)
- Order CD’s (Closing Disclosure)
- Improve application quality
- Improve file quality
- Tracking loan
- Use trackers- a tracking / follow-up system for what items may be missing or items preventing loans from being complete
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems
- Data uploads
- Pull reports
- Social media (FB and Instagram) maintaining and promoting
- Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinating office procedures
- Replying to email, telephone, or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing the mail/packages
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on
- Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other Team Members (copies/scanning)
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office (closing appts that arrive/coordinating with other team members for guest comfort)
- Office upkeep
Key skills required
- Managing multiple and changing priorities simultaneously.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Managing administrative processes.
- A high level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- High level of organizational skills
- Comfortable with conversation
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
Paid Time Off
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.