Operations – Post-Closing
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a team player and a self-starter who is always looking for the next challenge?
Do you enjoy challenging tasks and taking awesome care of customers?
Do you have a naturally positive and energetic personality?
We're looking for one key person to grow with us as a Post-Closer at corporate office in Huntsville, AL. We’re looking for someone who will be awesome in this position, as well as someone who also has the potential to grow within our company.
- Monitor the status of loans submitted to investors in order to facilitate their purchase within the timeframe to receive the negotiated price.
- Tracks and monitors all commitments to ensure timely loan purchase
- Receives all loan suspense correspondence from investors
- Prepares daily reports for management
- Completes audits and responds with requested information
- Receives and reviews documents, then scans and prepares them for delivery to the corresponding investor or document custodian.
- Clears any conditions to ensure loan is not required to be re-purchased.
- Assist team members as needed, during times of peak volume and staff absences.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities/duties/projects as they arise.
- Atleast one year of mortgage lending or banking experience
- Ability to adapt to new computer systems
- Exceptional customer service on the phone and in person
- Positive attitude with a sense of urgency and innovation
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.