Administrative - Branches – Marketing
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are actively seeking an individual who is able to do and be many things around the office, with clients, and with business partners. As a Marketing Coordinator, your role entails maintaining business relationships, executing many marketing focused projects, being the first face of the office, and attending to all office needs. Your duties can and will change as we strive for improvement and constant betterment here at Hometown Lenders.
If you are looking to be the go-to source for all things office and marketing, while doing well with change, and creativity, then this is the position for you!
Promotion opportunity are always available within the organization!
- Receptionist duties
- Greeting guests/helping settle closings and appointments that arrive (coordinating with other team members for guest comfort)
- Customer promotional packets and thank you cards (creating, mailing, stocking, and tracking)
- Realtor promotional packets and thank you cards (creating, mailing, stocking, and tracking)
- Business partner relationships (growing, coordinating, attending to)
- Closing gifts for clients (creating and stocking)
- Helping to grow Realtor relationships by working with their assistants or admins on projects and items needed for co-branding
- Assisting Loan Officers with their marketing needs
- Working with/inside our corporate marketing website
- Events/educational classes (organizing/confirming, attending, fulfilling specific needs for each event like print materials, company swag, food/beverages)
- Office upkeep (ordering office supplies, checking the office for cleanliness, etc.)
- Product assistance/vetting/organizing
- Product familiarity (what we use in house, its purpose, and working with those support channels)
- Training (help to organize training sessions for team members solo or in a group setting)
- Data uploads
- Facebook posting (maintaining our local branch Facebook page, promoting this at events, etc.)
- Promoting our mobile app with customers and Realtors (at events, with clients, and with business partners)
- Coordinating calendars
- Some client documents/needs (making copies, scanning documents to Loan Officers, etc.)
- Some reports (pulled as needed)
- Some file set-up duties
- HS diploma, college degree preferred
- Background check
- Mortgage or banking experience, preferred.
- Disc assessment completion, preferred: ( take the test here: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/436bbdbb/en )
- People-person? Great communication skills?
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word/Excel and Facebook on a daily basis.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.