Human Resources Generalist
Huntsville, AL - Corporate Office
Administrative - Corporate – Human Resources
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are seeking to add a Full-Time Human Resources Generalist team member at our Corporate office in Huntsville, AL. Our ideal candidate is great with people and has a passion for the field of HR
- Complete necessary onboarding procedures for all new hires
- Complete off-boarding/termination procedures for terminations and resignations
- Coordinate employee compensation with the Payroll department
- Timekeeting audits and reviews
- Assistance with multi state compliance research/audits
- Draft compensation plans for various roles
- Manage Job Postings, assist with screening applicants, and schedule interviews for Corporate teams
- Verification of Employment requests
- Assist in data entry and system implementation in BambooHR
- Research HR Policies and Procedures
- Run employee data reports and manage time sheets.
- Draft and Post company announcements
- Partner with departments to assign and create training content, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the existing team and HR Manager
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3-4 years of experience in related responsibilities
- Familiarity with State and Federal employment guidelines is ideal
- Working knowledge of Excel, Gsuite, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Initiative to identify and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills to efficiently complete time-sensitive tasks
- Positive and effective communication skills
- Adaptability to new tasks and projects
- Ability to handle stressful, periodic deadlines and workloads
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry is preferred
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.