West Palm Beach, FL /
Operations – Processing /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
HomeTown Lenders, Inc. is currently looking for a self-driven and experienced candidate to join our experienced, tight-knit and growing team in Florida. We have a defined, detailed workflow which is managed from the originator, through the Production Partner/Loan Officer Assistant to the Processor and Underwriter, to a successful on-time closing of the loan. YOU have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on customer service! We offer a very competitive salary and wonderful benefits! If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send us your resume today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan applications, validate information and confirm loans meet program guidelines. Prepare needs list, interact with all parties to ensure required information is received, questions are clarified and proper signatures obtained.
- Order out all third party items: appraisals, titles, VOE’s, IRS transcripts, insurance binders etc.
- Ensure files move on a timely basis from order outs, to underwriting, closing documents and thru funding.
- This position requires strict attention to detail and attention to the designated workflow model and milestone movement through the loan process.
- Management of a processing pipeline with loans at all stages and preform follow-up activities for pending items.
- Perform a weekly file status review with your team to assure files are on schedule, rate locks are covered and follow-up on any documentation has been requested.
- Establish and maintain effective rapport with co-workers, internal/external customers, and other mortgage employees to ensure work assignments are conducted smoothly and appropriately.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts regarding work assignments; communicate problems, suggestions, etc. to Loan Officer/Manager when needed.
- Must be professional at all times when working with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned while supporting the accomplishment of our company goals, it is the employee's responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of HomeTown Lenders.
- 3 years, minimum of mortgage experience as a Loan Processor.
- Experience working with Encompass.
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.