Initial Disclosures Specialist
Operations – Initial Disclosures
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are looking for an experienced Initial Disclosure Specialist in our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for viewing pending loan applications to prepare and deliver mortgage loan disclosures in compliance with company policy and state and federal regulations.
- Prepare and deliver required mortgage loan disclosures in compliance with Federal and State regulations and in accordance with company policies
- Upload files into Encompass
- Review specific information to determine if an application is ready to be disclosed
- Request changes on application if necessary
- Follow-up on requests
- Generate disclosures
- Send disclosures
- Keep record of corrections requested
- High School or GED (minimum)
- One year minimum of mortgage industry experience
- Compliance experience preferred
- Efficient in data entry with strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask, handle stressful deadlines and heavy workloads and adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Promptness and reliability
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ethical conduct
- Willingness to learn
- General computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Encompass, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office, and Email.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Promptness and reliability are expected.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.