Huntsville, AL /
Administrative - Corporate – Accounting /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at Hometown and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Administrative experience in Encompass is required
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Background in the financial industry utilizing software such as; Compensafe, Loan Vision, and ADP (HRIS/Payroll) preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
HomeTown offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following Benefits Available:
401k with company match
BCBS Health + Optimed GAP
Array of Voluntary Benefits to include - STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, and more!
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.