Huntsville, AL - Corporate Office
Sales – Marketing
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to grow with us in our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of high-quality design work. They must be able to multitask and expedite the completion of all work requests.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
Utilize your expertise to create both print and digital materials across several platforms.
Implement strategic marketing initiatives by providing high-quality design work with a quick turnaround time.
Collaborate with our team on company-wide brand vision
Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Skilled at designing and implementing graphics for social media and email marketing campaigns
- Experience with the printing process from start to finish
- Ability to meet important deadlines/multitask
- Experience with web ads and magazine work
- Photography, video production and editing skills strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week. Corporate Office hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Promptness and reliability are expected.
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.