Mortgage Analyst Program - Baltimore/Washington DC Area
Baltimore, MD /
Sales – Inside Sales /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Launch your career in Real Estate as a member of our FIRST Mortgage Analyst program in the Baltimore/Washington Region!
What is the Mortgage Analyst Program?
- The Hometown Lenders Mortgage Analyst Program sets the industry standard for the training and development of residential real estate finance professionals.
- Through technical training, personal coaching, and experiential learning, Mortgage Analysts will develop the skills and tools to launch highly successful careers. Mortgage Analysts will learn the basics of the mortgage industry, the basics of residential real estate finance, borrower qualification analysis, understanding property appraisal, mortgage loan program guidelines, along with essential professional skills in business development, client service and leadership. In addition to mentorship and coaching from experienced professionals, Mortgage Analysts will also enjoy the support and community of their 2-3 fellow analysts in the program.
- After successful completion of eight weeks of paid training, candidates will become Mortgage Analysts supporting a Hometown Lenders Senior Loan Officer Team and receive monthly bonus compensation based upon the team's success
What skills are required for this type of program?
- We are looking for highly motivated Mortgage Analysts who are excited to join our fast growing team. Our organization is driven by a culture of compassion, integrity, and drive- all which motivate our commitment to delivering exceptional service for our homebuyer clients and to positively impact the communities we serve. Ideal analysts candidates will:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree (Business, Economics, Communications or related fields preferred but not required)
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skill sets and excellent attention to detail
- Be confident verbal and written communicators
- Be goal-driven and results-oriented, with a sense of competitive drive
- Be client/customer focused, with a mindset of service and uplift (past sales or customer service experience preferred but not required)
- Be team players, ready to support the team and provide support and accountability to their Mortgage Analyst cohort members
- Be prepared to engage in a rigorous training program which will cultivate positive habits as a cornerstone of success and the foundation for high production
- Live and believe in our team's core values: discipline, integrity, drive and compassion
What do we offer?
- Paid training
- One on One Mentorship from Industry Professionals
- Competitive Income Structure
- Company matched 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a variety of Voluntary Benefits
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.