Austin, TX /
Administrative - Branches – Administrative Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are looking for a Branch Manager Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Our Branch Manager Assistant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing calendars, managing email, managing meeting schedules, managing meeting space and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of our business by providing friendly, personalized and timely support to our executive team.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meeting
- Manage daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Previous experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant, particularly in the Mortgage or Real Estate business, a big plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality High School degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Personal Assistant diploma or certification preferred
401k with company match
BCBS Health + Optimed GAP
Array of Voluntary Benefits to include - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and more!
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.