Junior Processor (Spanish Speaking)
Operations – Processing
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We are looking for a Spanish speaking Junior Processor for our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for data entry and assisting Processors with the timely and accurate processing of all assigned mortgage loan files.
- Assist with gathering all required information to process mortgage loan applications in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze all provided documents to determine acceptability.
- Contact borrower after initial file review to retrieve missing documents or signatures.
- Order all necessary documents to complete the loan file including: employment verification, title, appraisals; obtain payoffs and releases, credit reports, OFAC, flood certs, homeowners insurance, and other required documents.
- Follow up with 3rd party services to ensure receipt of orders and accuracy of documents.
- Maintain open and regular communication with MLOs and Processors to provide updates on the status of files worked.
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Efficient in data entry with strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful deadlines/fluctuating workloads
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Promptness and reliability
- Ethical conduct
- General computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Email.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week. Standard work schedule is Monday through Friday. Promptness and reliability are expected.
* This position may begin remote as a result of COVID-19, but is intended to be an in office position
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.