Mortgage Loan Originator
Austin, TX /
Sales – Outside Sales /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Leahy Lending of Austin, Texas, is looking for self-driven and motivated candidates to join our tight-knit, familial and growing team as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO). What does it take to succeed as a MLO?
You’ll have to be willing to develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc. and have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on client service. If this sounds like you, then you should consider applying with us today.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate natural market and PROLeads for new prospects .
- Structure mortgage loans.
- Coordinate with the team to make sure loans are processed efficiently and effectively .
- Continually expand referral base to maintain sufficient production goals .
- Perform all lending activities in compliance with Corporate, State and Federal laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Acquire and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage loan products and services offered to include: rate, terms and collateral requirements for each product.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills Professional selling experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual a plus Proficient computer skills with a working knowledge of all Microsoft related Office products.
- Ability to pass a thorough background check.
401k with company match
BCBS Health + Optimed GAP
Array of Voluntary Benefits to include - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and more!
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.