Huntsville, AL /
Administrative - Corporate – Branch Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
What We Need:
We are looking for an entry-level Administrative Assistant at our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL. This role performs routine clerical and administrative work and runs important errands in support of a high-performing, sales-driven, mortgage lending company.
What You'll Do:
- Arrange travel for visitors at Corporate Office
- Assist with general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Assist various departments with moving equipment, boxes, and files
- Pick up and deliver lunch/catering orders to various business groups
- Fold/organize company shipments of marketing materials
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- 1 year of clerical/receptionist experience is preferred
- Promptness and reliability
- Ethical conduct
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and mobile device applications
- Reliable vehicle, and valid driver's license required for this role*
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a part time, hourly position. Business hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, though scheduling needs may vary depending on project.
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.