Huntsville, AL - Corporate Office
Operations – Closing
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We're looking for key candidates to grow with us as a Closer! The perfect candidate for this role will have a growth mindset, excited to take on new opportunities! This position may be remote or in the Houston area.
As a Closer with our company, you will bring the loan package to efficient, accurate completion in compliance with TRID. This will be completed with minimal errors, to satisfy our goal of straight to purchase. The Closer will effectively communicate with all parties involved to ensure the package is accurately completed.
- Review underwriter accuracy and obtain branch documents needed for closing package
- Prepare Closing Package:
- Confirm that necessary documents are uploaded to the investor website Complete efficient reviews, that include recording and resolving discrepancies from all parties involved with the loan Review file to confirm fees and charges accurately match the loan disclosuresDetermine that all revisions are within TRID compliance Verify that PTF conditions are recorded and properly communicated to the correct person
- Efficiently and accurately respond to post-closing requests by end of business day the request is receivedEnsure investor change requests are accurate and necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED (minimum)
- Proficient math skills
- Organizational skills for efficiently completing tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Professional phone/email communication
- Ability to handle stressful deadlines and workloads
- Experience working Texas loan files
- Knowledge of mortgage industry is preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week. Standard work schedule is Monday through Friday.
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.