Huntsville, AL /
Operations – Post-Closing /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
The Post-Closing Manager is a critical component of our Corporate Office in Huntsville, AL.
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for managing all personnel and functions of the post-closing department, and driving key metrics. This will not be a REMOTE position, but we are willing to relocate the right candidate!
- Responsible for the overall delegation of the Post-Closing department areas, which are Shipping and Post-Closing
- Provide coaching and leadership of employees regarding performance and goals
- Ensure the department is effectively and efficiently ran and handling all responsibilities
- Handling cross departmental issues that pertain to the post-closing department
- Be the point of contact for all issues pertaining to the department
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED (minimum)
- Significant experience in the mortgage industry, preferred.
- Familiarity with Encompass
- Organizational skills for efficiently completing tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Professional phone / email communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful, periodic deadlines and workloads
- Ability to manage others
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.