Reno, NV /
Administrative - Branches – Administrative Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Receptionist at our Reno, NV location. The Receptionist role performs routine clerical and administrative work in support of a high-performing, sales-driven, mortgage lending company.
As a Receptionist, you will
- Greet visitors with excellent service
- Promptly answer incoming calls
- Direct phone calls appropriately
- Assist with general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical/receptionist experience is preferred
- Promptness and reliability
- Ethical conduct
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and mobile device applications
- Basic social media experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.