Quality Control Coordinator
Huntsville, AL /
Operations – Quality Control /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Hometown Lenders is seeking a Quality Control Coordinator in our Corporate Office location in Huntsville, AL. This position can be full-time or part-time. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for reviewing and auditing loan files to make sure they are compliant with all regulations.
- Ability to multitask, handle deadlines and adapt to changes
- Ability to review loan docs with accuracy and attention to details to recognize inconsistencies and violations to regulations
- Have experience in one(1) or more of the following: Quality Control, Compliance, Mortgage Industry, or any Industry directly related to the mortgage industry. Ie Banking, Title co.
- High School, GED or equivalent work experiences required
- General computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office, and Email
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Detail-oriented, organized, willing to learn, positive attitude, ethical and professional conduct
What to do next? If you fit the above experience and qualifications, please submit your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.