Mortgage Loan Originator
Sales – Outside Sales
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
We're looking for key candidates to grow with us as Mortgage Loan Originators in the surrounding Houston, TX area. The Mortgage Loan Originator role in our organization will develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc.
- Structure mortgage loans for customers
- Build relationships with referral partners in the market
- Coordinate with the team to make sure the job is completed efficiently
- Solicit self-generated contacts for residential mortgage loans in order to meet production goals.
- Participate in community events to identify and promote mortgage products.
- Continually expand referral base as needed to maintain sufficient production goals.
- Perform all lending activities in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations, comply with internal company policies and procedures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other internal departments and staff.
- Acquire, maintain, and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage loan products and services offered to include, rate, terms and collateral requirements of each product.
- A minimum of 1 year of mortgage lending experience
- Hold a current TX mortgage loan originator license in the NMLS
- Ability to effectively communicate and present complex financial information while fielding and responding to questions from applicants, support staff, and management
- Ability to pass a required Background Check
- May not hold RE License
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.