Mortgage Loan Originator
Kinston, NC /
Sales – Inside Sales /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
HomeTown Lenders, Inc is aggressively looking for a self-driven and experienced candidates to join our experienced, tight-knit and growing team in the Kinston, NC area as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
What does it take to be an MLO? You'll develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc. and have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on customer service! If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Structure mortgage loans for customers
- Build relationships with referral partners in the market
- Coordinate with the team to make sure the job is completed efficiently
- Solicit self-generated contacts for residential mortgage loans in order to meet production goals.
- Participate in community events to identify and promote mortgage products.
- Continually expand referral base as needed to maintain sufficient production goals.
- Perform all lending activities in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations, comply with internal company policies and procedures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other internal departments and staff.
- Acquire, maintain, and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage loan products and services offered to include, rate, terms and collateral requirements of each product.
- A minimum of 1 year of mortgage lending experience
- Hold a current NC mortgage loan originator license in the NMLS
- Ability to effectively communicate and present complex financial information while fielding and responding to questions from applicants, support staff, and management
- Ability to pass a required Background Check
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large pipeline of clients with outstanding customer service and support.
· A great operations team that will work with you and borrowers to ensure a great loan closing process
· Competitive compensation
· Fantastic array of loan products
· Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
· Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
· Array of Voluntary Benefits like Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident, etc.
· Branch supported professional mortgage coaching
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.