Loan Officer Assistant
Dallas, TX /
Administrative - Branches – Mortgage Loan Officer Support /
Who We Are:
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Our Dallas, TX office is currently looking for a self-driven and experienced candidate to join our experienced, tight-knit and growing team.
Our Dallas sales team has a defined, detailed workflow which is managed from the originator, through the Loan Officer Assistant, to the Processor and Underwriter, to a successful on-time closing of the loan. In the Licensed Loan Officer Assistant Role, YOU have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on customer service! We offer a competitive wage and wonderful benefits! If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply today!
The role of the Loan Officer Assistant is to assist a group of licensed loan originators and guide our clients' files to a smooth and timely closing. Our leadership team supports our staff in terms of the LO relationships. It's about mutual respect, a productive environment, and creating a safe place for people to have fun while providing a world class experience for our clients. If you excel in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and are interested in a fun/lucrative career - we are interested in you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing credit, assets, income (including self-employed income analysis), and collateral documents for application to close.
- Communicating effectively
- Assisting sales staff with marketing and client relations
- Maintaining a pipeline of 15-30 loans at a time
- Gathering documents from borrowers
- Aid with disclosures for clients
- Coordinate with realtors and title companies and update any changes
- Ensure loans close on time per contract.
- Must present yourself professionally at all times when working with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned while supporting the accomplishment of our company goals, it is the employee's responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of HomeTown Lenders, Inc
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Goal oriented team player
- Proven customer service experience in role with demanding and time sensitive deadlines
- Willing to work in office
What We Offer You!
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Company matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
Paid Time Off
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.