Sr. Product Marketing Manager
You’re a strategic marketing leader who is excited to launch new products that will disrupt the healthcare industry. You thrive on telling stories that capture the value and benefits of the Human API solution with client examples and case studies. You are comfortable working in a cross-functional role, providing the bridge between Product and Sales. You own the go-to-market strategy, the value messaging, and the marketing collateral to support a multi-channel sales strategy.
Apply here to learn more about the Human API story and how health data liquidity is bringing a new wave of innovation to digital healthcare, insurance, and life sciences.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Own the marketing content for all Human API solutions including sales presentations, case studies, product demos, proposals, website content, customer testimonials, etc.
- Create Market Requirement Documents (MRD) and and business plans for new solutions across multiple healthcare markets
- Leverage your understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and the buying process to develop effective messaging and value proposition for executives and IT audiences
- Own the marketing plan for essential corporate marketing initiatives including industry trade shows, press releases, website content, and lead-generation campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the sales organization to support key sales meetings, proposals, and marketing materials required to win in a consultative sales process
- Create marketing content including sales presentations, case studies, product demos, proposals, and customer testimonials
- Participate in product planning, marketing strategy, competitive analysis, sales forecasting and company positioning to drive the strategic direction of a rapidly growing healthcare technology company
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience for an enterprise software/technology product
- Deep understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, with knowledge of one or more the following markets: clinical trials, health plans, life insurance, healthcare providers, digital health.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts using simple language and visuals
- Experience with internal marketing activities including market research, business case development, sales collateral development, ROI calculators, and sales training
- Experience with outbound marketing activities including marketing campaigns, website content design, public relations, and tradeshow management
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, building next-generation solutions that impact both consumers and large enterprises
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real-time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our enterprise customers with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in San Mateo, California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.